MVM is fee only
MVM, does not charge or participate in:
*Commissions * Sub-Transfer agency fees (Sub-TA) * Shareholder servicing fees * Surrender Charges * Profit-sharing payments * Revenue sharing *12b-1 fees *Sales Loads *Wrap Fees *Markups
- We do not accept commissions from any firm, fund or investment that we recommend.
- We are an ERISA* fiduciary. By law, we must put our client’s interest before the firm's.
- How does MVM get paid, we charge;
- an investment advisory fee; a fee based on your account balance and your individual investment needs.
- And/or a fee for designing a personal financial plan.
*The Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA)
What we do
MVM has a disciplined process to help you identify your unique needs and to design an investment plan based on those needs. Your MVM Financial Advisor works side-by-side with you through the process to build and implement a long-term plan specifically designed for you.
MVM harnesses Next Gen financial and tax planning software solutions featuring:
- Social Security optimization
- Advanced Monte Carlo simulations
- Stress Testing Investment Portfolios
- Cash flows and much more...
MVM does not custody client assets!
MVM does not hold or control your assets.
By using an independent custodian MVM is adding another layer of security for our clients.
- MVM can not access your money (we can only trade it)
- MVM can not withdraw or transfer your cash
- MVM does not accept cash or checks to deposit them into your account (you send them directly to your custodian)
- Only you can authorize the movement of your money
- You choose where your assets are held (which custodian to open an account) and allow MVM to trade that account.
Information from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Know your advisor, the links below let you check them out